SPRAYED CONCRETE, IN-SITU CONCRETE AND LINING SEGMENTS
Fast and dependable reinforcement in tunnel construction.
Regardless of whether a tunnel is being driven by mined exavacation (NATM) or by tunnel boring machine (TBM), KrampeHarex® supports tunnellers in all aspects of reinforcement work by providing the necessary know-how, technical solutions and services – all from a single source. Our range includes a wide variety of fibre types for all project-related demands on the concrete. On request, we can also assume responsibility for assuring the quality of the sprayed concrete, in-situ concrete or tubbing segments. Based on our many years of experience, we combine reinforcement and fire protection in an optimal manner.
On the basis of structural and fire protection calculations, we determine the safest and most economical fibre content for you.
By choosing KrampeHarex® as your partner, you can rely on optimised fibre concrete and rapid construction progress.
Because we know why.
of fibre concrete
in tunnel construction
TUNNEL CONSTRUCTION METHODS
Disadvantages of conventional reinforcement in tunnel construction
- The surface of the concrete is unprotected and susceptible to damage resulting from the greater spacing with classic reinforcement.
- Installation of the steel bar reinforcement is considerably more time-consuming as the reinforcement is applied in a separate work step.
- Very complex reinforcement situation with an irregular surface and holes.
- Complex and close-mesh reinforcement can easily result in “spray shadows” (voids), which in turn can quickly lead to water ingress and further cracks.
ADVANTAGES OF FIBRE CONCRETE IN TUNNEL CONSTRUCTION
- Lower maintenance costs thanks to reduced cracking.
- Concrete surface is much less sensitive to potential damage.
- Faster completion of the tunnel through time- and cost-saving construction processes.
- Simple handling: Only one step in the reinforcement process as the fibres are applied together with the concrete.
- There is no need for temporary support because conventional reinforcement isn’t installed and the sprayed concrete can be applied directly as a finished layer.
- Significantly increased service life thanks to the greater durability of fibre concrete.
- High fire resistance when PP fibre concrete is used.
Fibre concrete is THE building material with a future.
Its innovation potential is far from exhausted.
Fibres for tubbing segments
- DE 60/0.9 H
- DE 60/0.9 M
- DE 60/0.8 M
- DE 60/1.0
- DE 60/0.75 N
Fibres for sprayed concrete
- DE 35/0.55 N
- DE 35/0.55 M
- DE 35/0.60 N
- DE 35/0.70 N
- DE 40/0.55 N
- DE 40/0.55 M
Fibres for fire protection
- PM 3/15
- PM 3/18
- PM 6/15
- PM 6/18
- PM 6/32
Tunnel construction around the globe: Experience in the field with KrampeHarex®
FASTER STRIPPING OF THE TUBBING SEGMENTS
TRANSPORT WITH LESS DAMAGE
GREAT STABILITY DURING INSTALLATION
Advantages of fibres for fire protection
Fire protection in tunnels A hot topic
Pferdekamp 6-8 | 59075 Hamm | Germany
T +49 (0) 23 81.977977 | F +49 (0) 23 81.977955 email@example.com Office hours
Mon-Thurs. 7:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Fri. 7:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
Mon-Fri 6:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.