If higher resistance is needed at higher levels of heat impact, KrampeHarex steel and stainless steel fibres will literally pull the iron from the fire. Petrochemistry, the iron industry, the steel industry, and the cement industry are among the hot areas of application for this. They are also used for coke making or for ceramic furnaces.
Here KrampeHarex fibres made of synthetic materials, standard steel, or stainless steel can reach their full potential as they increase resistance to high temperature corrosion and extend the service life of components.
Our refractory fibres are the result of more than
thirty-five years of research and development. Due to the
production in our own factory in Germany and the intensive
dialogue with our customers, practical experience is continuously
incorporated in our work. We’re available when
you need us.
Refractory steel fibres from KrampeHarex
For industrial high-temperature applications
Refractory materials require specialised expertise. The material must meet various criteria depending on the temperature, processing and thermomechanical stress. At the same time, the most cost-effective solution must ensure maximum safety and service life. Optimise your refractory materials by using precisely the right steel fibres for your application – customised specifically for you.
- Iron and steel industry
- Petrochemical industry / energy development
- Cement and chalk industry
- Waste incineration plants
Customised fibres for every component
|Blast furnace channels
|Dams / Discharge rings
|Blast furnace linings
|Electric furnace cores
|Heat shield doors
|Vacuum covers and nozzles
Advantages for processors
- Optimised fibre geometry for fast fibre distribution and easy insertion
- Special packaging facilitates easy handling
- Personalised assistance in selecting the optimal fibre specification
- Short delivery times, flexible service
- Company-owned plant in Germany
- Structural components last longer, even under extreme conditions
- Low corrosion at high temperatures
- Higher refractory mass ductility, guaranteed homogeneity, less spalling
- Longer service life of components
- Significant reduction in operating costs and reduction of downtimes